How to deactivate Standard Dialogs
For all dialog types we provide Standard Dialogs for Greetings, Weather, Entertainment and Random Sentences that are commonly asked by customers. Those Standard Dialogs are always active until you deactivate it. Therefore Pepper will trigger Proactive Standard Dialogs when a project is deployed on a robot.
If you want to deactivate our Proactive Standard Dialogs, please follow this tutorial:
1) Click on “Standard Dialogs” in the navigation sidebar
2) Click on “Proactive” in the tabs navigation
3) Click on the first list item
4) Click on “Select all” in the actions menu above the table
5) Click on “Deactivate“
6) Click the “Save” button in the header.
Now those sentences are not triggered by Pepper anymore. Please follow the same process for all Proactive Standard Dialogs.
We have been exhibitor at Pepper World Conference in Paris. While showing general applications like Receptionist and Social Happiness Package, we presented an outstanding and unique solution which opens a whole new dimension in the future – “Be Pepper”.